Farmers State Bank is located in downtown Hillsboro, WI. Farmers State Bank has been serving the community and surrounding area since 1913.
Farmers State Bank was established in 1913. Our first president was William K. Jewel who served at this capacity until his death in 1923. The excellent leadership of Mr. Jewel and his associates helped to build the firm foundation for the future success of our bank. Other past presidents include J. Morgan Healy, F.A. Machovec, Richard Richards, W.B. Rundell, Louis J. Teply, William Jirschele, W.O. Shear, Dr. Thomas E. Boston, John Bosshard and our current president, William Bosshard. In 1925, Farmers State Bank moved to a new building until July 1980, when it was destroyed by a early morning fire. Farmers State Bank opened its first branch in 1982 at Union Center, WI. On July 1st, 2014, La Farge State Bank merged with Farmers State Bank thus providing two additional branch banks in La Farge and Readstown.
|Phone Banking System
Telephone access to your account information anytime, anywhere!
(608) 489-2424 or
|Financial Education Center|