Student Loans for Farmers State Bank by Sallie Mae®
Get the money you need to help make higher education happen. Student loans from Farmers State Bank in partnership with Sallie Mae® could help! For those attending, or borrowing, for a student attending a degree-granting institution.
Whether you’re an undergraduate student or graduate student these flexible loans are designed to meet your needs:
- Competitive variable and fixed interest rates
- No origination fee or prepayment penalty¹
- Multiple repayment options
Smart Option Student Loan® for Undergraduate Students
- Pay for your bachelor’s, associate’s, or certificate expenses at a degree-granting school
Graduate School Loan
- Pay for expenses as you pursue your master’s and doctoral degrees
- Pay for your business school expenses as you pursue your Masters of Business Administration degree
Medical School Loan
- Pay for your medical degree expenses in allopathic, general, osteopathic, podiatric, radiology, sports, and veterinary medicine
Dental School Loan
- Pay for your dental degree expenses in general dentistry, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, and prosthodontics
Graduate School Loan for Health Professions
- Pay for your health professions degree expenses in allied health, nursing, pharmacy, and other graduate-level health programs
Law School Loan
- Pay for your school and associated expenses as you study for your law degree
Borrow responsibly–We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. Farmers State Bank is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers.
Smart Option Student Loan and graduate loan products: This information is for students attending participating degree-granting schools. Smart Option Student Loan information is for undergraduates only. Graduate Certificate/Continuing Education coursework is not eligible for MBA, Medical, Dental, and Law School Loans. Borrowers must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents if the school is located outside of the United States. Non-U.S. citizen borrowers who reside in the U.S. are eligible with a creditworthy cosigner(who must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident) and are required to provide an unexpired government-issued photo ID to verify identity. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000.00. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
1-Although we do not charge you a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as provided in your promissory note: First, to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITOUT NOTICE.
©2021 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.